Monday, November 14, 2011

Everything but.. Part II

Hey guys!

My father was asking if I could post something about what I've been working on lately. Luckily, I've been learning lots and practicing often. Unluckily, everything I'm practicing is boring and repetitive and would be terrible to listen to. I made a video which incorporates the things I've been learning lately and tried to tie it all together!

The post is 10 minutes long. The first 7 minutes is me playing, then a minute or two of explanation as to what I've been working on, and then the 30 second update at the end of it all! Sorry about the length!


Thanks to everyone who has been really supportive of this whole experience. I originally started this blog to help keep everyone updated back home without spending 10 hours a week on the phone or email or skype. This has been great, and it's great getting feedback. But I've found this is also a great way to journal my own experience - this is as much for me as it is for you guys!

If there's anything you want to see, hear, etc just let me know and I'll see what I can do!
 Have a great day!

Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment