Saturday, September 24, 2011

Everything but..

To put everyone's mind at ease, although I am enjoying Graz immensely and soaking up as much of the beautiful weather as I can (it was another 25 degree day today) I AM still practicing.

AS PROOF. I made a video; it's low quality, but better than nothing, proving to the world my hands still work!




Sorry about the speed! Couldn't help myself.

For those who are curious, I am taking it easy enough that hopefully I don't get more wrist problems this year; I haven't got them yet!
Also, both my left hand pinky (the one that I mangled two years ago) and my left hand thumb (which had 8 stitches about two months ago) are both in great shape, and haven't proven to be a hindrance yet!

This Wednesday I plan to travel to Munich for a couple days to experience Oktoberfest in all of it's glory! Apparently it is one of the unrecorded Wonders of the World (according to a few Germans I have recently met) and I'm looking forward to it immensely!

Thanks all for reading! The responses and feedback are always welcome!

Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment